Geometry, topology and applications in the life sciences. I am currently working on the following topics:
- topological data analysis and computational topology
- geometric and topological methods in omics data analysis
- bounded cohomology and simplicial volume
- Higgs bundle moduli spaces, harmonic maps and representation varieties
- geometry of special functions (polylogarithms, hypergeometric functions)
I am a member of the KIT Center MathSEE and the DFG Priority Program Geometry at Infinity.