JProf Dr Maria Beatrice Pozzetti
Im Neuenheimer feld 205
With the project Rigidity, deformations and limits of maximal representations I am part of the DFG priority program SPP 2026 Geometry at infinity
Research interests: Bounded cohomology, maximal representations, (complex) hyperbolic geometry, (Higher) Teichmüller Theory, RAAGs
- (with M. Burger, A. Iozzi, A. Parreau) A structure theorem for geodesic currents and length spectrum compactifications
Preprint. Available online: arXiv:1710.07060 pdf
- (with F. Fanoni) Basmajian-type inequalities for maximal representations.
Preprint. Available online: arXiv:1611.00286 pdf Accepted for pubblication JDG
- (with F. Franceschini, R. Frigerio, A. Sisto)The zero norm subspace of bounded cohomology of acylindrically hyperbolic groups.
Preprint. Available online: arXiv:1611.00286 pdf Accepted for pubblication CMH
- (with M. Burger) Maximal representations, non Archimedean Siegel spaces, and buildings
Geometry & Topology 21-6 (2017), 3539--3599 pdf
- Boundary maps and maximal representations of complex hyperbolic lattices into SU(m,n).
PhD Thesis, ETH Zurich pdf
- Maximal representations of complex hyperbolic lattices into SU(m, n).
Geom. Funct. Anal. 25 (2015), no. 4, 1290–1332 pdf
- (with O. Hamlet) Classification of tight homomorphisms
Preprint. Available online: arXiv:1412.6398 pdf
- (with R. Frigerio, A. Sisto) Extending higher dimensional quasi-cocycles.
J. Topol. 8 (2015), no. 4, 1123–1155 pdf
- (with M. Bucher, M. Burger, R. Frigerio, A. Iozzi, C. Pagliantini) Isometric properties of relative bounded cohomology.
J. Topol. Anal. 6 (2014), no. 1, 1-25.pdf
I am organizer of
Teaching in Heidelberg:
- Spring 2012 Running exercise classes for Linear Algebra 2
- Fall 2012 Running exercise classes for Complex analysis
- Fall 2013 Organizing Exercise classes for Algebra (Prof. Brent Doran)
- Spring 2014 Running exercise classes for Algebra 2
- Fall 2014 Organizing and running exercise classes for Algebraic Topology (Prof. Rahul Pandharipande)
- Fall 2014 Organizing the student seminar Geometric group theory 2 (with Alessandro Sisto)