This term, I teach the following course at Heidelberg University:
- Summer term 2023: Proseminar Snapshots of modern mathematics
Since the summer term 2020, I taught the following classes at Heidelberg University:
- Winter term 2022/23: (Big) mapping class groups
- Summer term 2022: Introduction to geometry (together with Beatrice Pozzetti)
- Winter term 2021/22: HEGL seminar "Visualizations in hyperbolic space"
- Summer term 2021: HEGL seminar "Graphs on hyperbolic spaces"
- Summer term 2021: Exercises and coordination for Linear Algebra 2
- Winter term 2020/21: Exercises and coordination for Linear Algebra 1
- Summer term 2020: Problem classes for Translation Surfaces
In fall 2019, I taught the following course at NYU Shanghai:
- Fall 2019: MAT-SHU 201 Honors Calculus
University of Toronto
From 2016 to 2019, I taught the following courses at University of Toronto Scarborough:
- Winter 2019: MATD01H3 Fields and Groups
- Winter 2019: MATB43H3 Introduction to Analysis
- Winter 2018: MATD01H3 Fields and Groups
- Winter 2018: STAB41H3 Financial Derivatives
I was not teaching during my first two years in Toronto because my Postdoctoral fellowship was funded by the DFG.
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
From 2011 to 2016, I mostly taught problem classes in Karlsruhe. Here is a list of them but the linked information are mostly in German.
- Winter 2015/16: Problem classes to the lecture Algebra
- Summer 2015: Problem classes to the lecture Introduction to Algebra and Number Theory
- Winter 2014/15: Problem classes to the lecture Geometric group theory II
- Summer 2014: Organization of the seminar Ergodic theory and selected applications
- Winter 2013/14: Problem classes to the lecture Introduction to Geometry and Topology (second half of the term)
- Summer 2013: Problem classes to the lecture Linear algebra II
- Winter 2012/13: Lecture series on Infinite translation surfaces
- Summer 2012: Problem classes to the lecture Euclidean and non-euclidean geometry
- Winter 2011/12: Tutoring diploma students that attended a seminar on Moduli problems and Hilbert schemes