|PostDoc with:||Prof. R. Weissauer and Prof. E. Freitag|
|in Prof. R. Weissauer's research group|
|E-mail address:||url without tilde @ mathi.uni-heidelberg.de|
|or first name dot last name instead of the url|
|Address:||Im Neuenheimer Feld 288 (Mathematisches Institut)|
|University of Heidelberg|
I am trying to prove structure theorems for Siegel modular forms by geometric means. This was successful for Igusa's subgroups \Gamma_2[2,4] as presented
- in my PhD thesis Structure Theorems for Certain Vector Valued Siegel Modular Forms of Degree Two ,
- in the corresponding arXiv article "Vector Valued Siegel Modular Forms for \Gamma_2[2,4] and Sym^2 " that can be found here arXiv:1309.1766,
- and at the 27th Automorphic Forms Workshop.
- Freitag,E. and Salvati Manni,R., Some vector valued Siegel modular forms of genus 3,
- Freitag,E. and Salvati Manni,R., Some vector valued Siegel modular forms of genus two.
They could even verify the results from my PhD thesis by modifying further the method
Together, the three of us could work out a common generealization of our results