I am a research associate at Universität Heidelberg, supported by a DFG grant.
I am in the group of Prof. Anna Wienhard.
In general, low-dimensional geometry and topology.
Geometric structures related to surfaces, hyperbolic structures, complex and real projective structures, Teichmüller spaces, and character varieties.
- A Schottky decomposition theorem for complex projective structures,
Geometry & Topology   14 (2010) 117-151,
pdf    slides .
- Complex projective structures with Schottky holonomy,   GAFA   (2012) pp 267-310,
- 2 π-graftings and complex projective structures I,   Geometry & Topology   pdf   (2015) 3233 - 3287.
- 2 π-graftings and complex projective structures with generic holonomy
(2017) pp 1017–1069
recently updated   (previously called 2 π-graftings and complex projective structures II) .
- Holonomy map fibers of CP1-structures in moduli space (with Subhojoy Gupta),
Journal of Topology   (2015)
- Degeneration of CP1-structures in the character variety by neck-pinching,   in preparation.
- Asymptotic Teichmüller rays and vertical measured foliations (with Subhojoy Gupta),   in preparation.
This semester (Winter 2017), I am teaching
a seminar on Riemann surfaces..
In Winter 2016- Summer 2017, I organized   Geometry Seminar at Heidelberg.
Updated in December 2017.