Ingmar Akira Saberi
- Winter term 2017/2018:
No teaching this term? There's a class on supergeometry and supergravity being taught by Prof. Walcher. I may help out with that in some small way.
- Summer term 2017:
Master's seminar on Topological quantum field theories and their physical applications. For more information, see the website.
(With Prof. Johannes Walcher and Dr. Richard Eager.)
- Winter term 2016/2017:
No teaching this term.
- Physics 2abc (waves, quantum mechanics, statistical physics). More information at the course website — click here for Ph 2c.
- Physics 12a (waves); Physics 250b, grader (string theory); Physics 12c (statistical physics).
- Physics 2ab (waves, quantum mechanics, statistical physics).
- Physics 2ab (waves, quantum mechanics, statistical physics); Physics 1c analytic (electromagnetism).
- Physics 1abc, practical (mechanics and electromagnetism).
Back to homepage
- grader, MAT 104 (Calculus II); grader, MAT 204 (Advanced Linear Algebra).
Also served as a peer tutor for introductory math and physics.
- grader, MAT 109 (The Magic of Numbers).